Monday, December 13, 2010

our team driver ( ketut )

Dear Mr. Made & Ketut,

We've come back to Taiwan and we wanna thank you for your entertainment of our trip to BALI !

It's our first time to this beautiful island, and we love it so much!

Both of us think Mr. Ketut is a very nice, friendly and handsome guy : )

These days will be one of my best memories in my life!

See you next time in BALI : )


Best regards, Lin Chih-Lun & Sung Chia-Hua 2008/7/9

Hi Ketut,
Attached are two pictures, please keep it as a memento!
I'm the girl on the left side, also the one who dropped you a message on your seat the day we went away~
Many many many thanks to you! Really!
Even it's now about half month after the trip, I am still touched when I think of some people meet in BALI, and those includes you.

Wish you happy every day!
In China, an old saying said, good people always have luck~!
Hope this works on you!

No comments:

Post a Comment